is the reliable solution for call center, help desk and SOHO environments
and when integrating enterprise computer systems together. The SV211K is a
reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple
computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers
and input devices available as soon as they are attached.
A ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution, the SV211K 2 port KVM switch kit
comes complete with two reliable StarTech.com 3-in-1 cables to remove
tangles and help organize your workspace.
Cable ports are located at the rear of the SV211K providing easy,
no-nonsense cable identification and organization. Ports are switched by
pressing a button on the unit, or by entering a simple keyboard hot-key
sequence. The StarView prevents boot-up errors by providing keyboard and
mouse emulation to the non-selected PC. Its low cost, super small footprint
design, and high 1920x1440 resolution display capability make this switch
perfect for any application where reliability and cost-effectiveness are a
- Perfect for integrating two different
enterprise computer systems.
- Useful for call centers, help desks,
education environments, home gamers and PC enthusiasts.
- All cables come out of the rear of the
switch unlike competitor 3-sided "octopus" designs.
- Hot plug - computers can be added
without resetting switches or other connected computers.
- Includes two (2) 6 ft. cables.
- Computers Supported: 2
- Hot Plug and Play: Yes
- Hot Keys: Yes (Front button panel
control as well)
- Automatic Scan Mode Intervals: 3, 8, 15,
- Cable Length: Max 5.9ft (1.8m)
- VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440, DDC2B
- Power: Power free operation
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.83 x 2.76 x
6.29in (21 x 70 x 160mm)
- Color: Black
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Product Length: 160 mm
- Maximum Cable Length: 1800 mm
- Maximum Number of Computers: 2
- Maximum VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Maximum Number of Users: 1
- Safety Standards Europe: CE
- Safety Standards North America: FCC
- Product Width: 70 mm
- Connector Types: 6 x 6 DIN Female
- Connector Types: 1 x High Density DB15
- Connector Types: 2 x High Density DB15