D-Link 530TX+ 10/100 PCI NETWORK INTERFACE CARD / NIC
- Single RJ-45 connector
- Auto detection of 10Mbps Ethernet and 100Mbps Fast Ethernet.
- Windows 95 certified for Plug-n-Play functionality.
- 32-bit Bus Mastering with Burst Mode and
Independent FIFO buffers.
- ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturing Facility.
- Uses D-Link Ethernet Controller.
- Can plug into Pentium / 486 machine's PCI Bus Master slot, independent of the CPU speed.
- Complies with the Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 100Base-TX and 10Base-T industry standard for easy migration.
- Support half and full duplex operation.
- Supports PCI clock speed up to 33Mhz, independent of network clock.
- Built-in FIFO buffers to eliminate external memory.
- Low Ethernet Command Processing Overhead.
32-bit Memory addressing (4GB) over the PCI bus.
- Extensive use of VLSI components to provide high hardware reliability, small power consumption and reduced network interface card size.
- 4 LED indicators (power/transmit, link/receive, collision, and 100M/10M media selection).