CNET PRO120 10/100 PCI
ethernet network card
PRO120 is the perfect fit for present and future LANs. It is a single-port
PCI-bus adapter that supports both 100Mbps and 10Mbps data transfer speeds. The one shielded RJ-45 connector allows attachment of either 100BASE-TX or 10BASE-T networks. Both speeds can function in full-duplex, giving this card a potential throughput of 200Mbps.
The PRO120 runs in bus-master mode and has an on-board Boot ROM socket, making it ideally suited for installation in both network servers and client machines. This flexibility allows the network to grow at its own pace around the adapter. Install the PRO120 into a computer in an existing 10BASE-T network and get 10Mbps data transfers right away. Later, replace the 10Mbps hub with a 100BASE-TX hub: the card can seamlessly handle the change in line speed and throughput increases tenfold.Driver software is supplied for all major network operating systems and the same driver can be used for both 10 and 100Mbps. Easy-to-read LEDs display network traffic status and simplify troubleshooting. The PRO120 fully complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards, meets FCC and CE Mark guidelines.
- Single-port PCI-bus 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet adapter, fully complies with IEEE 802.3u
- Full-Duplex available in both modes for up to 200Mbps throughput
- Optimal line-speed set automatically or users can manually customize attachment parameters.
- Shielded RJ-45 connector provides unified 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T network media interface
- Boot ROM socket on board supports diskless workstations and standardized client configuration
- PCI-bus plug and play feature offers jumperless, automatic configuration
- Meets FCC and CE Mark class B standards for emissions and safety