With increased data bandwidth, true Plug-n-Play compatability and hot-swappability, USB has become the standard in low-mid speed peripheral communication. With this in mind, we developed the new MiniView™KVMP switches with USB peripheral-sharing capability. Use the MiniView with a monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse and two other USB devices - any USB devices. If you need to use more USB devices, connect a USB hub to increase the number of shared ports. With IOGEAR's USB MiniView™ peripheral sharing has never been easier. Cables included!
- Share a monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse, and two more USB devices among two computers (Optional: Add USB hubs to share up to up to 127 devices)
- Bonded premium cables included
- Works with Macs, PCs and other USB-compliant computers
- USB 1.1 compliance ensures full compatibility with your USB devices
- Operating system-independent operation - no software required
- Connected computers can be added or removed from the setup without disturbing the other computers
- Plug-n-Play monitor support
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- External power adapter included
- Buffering technology prevents system failure
- LED’s allow for easy status monitoring
- Increases desk space and productivity while decreasing power and equipment costs
Trim-line, compact design
- 3 Year Limited Warranty]
- PCs or Macs with at least one available USB port
- A USB-compliant operating system
- A HDB15 video display adapter and monitor
- USB mouse and keyboard
- Scan Interval: 5 sec.
- Port Selection: Pushbutton. Video Resolution: 1920 x 1440 (Max.); DDC2B.
- Power Consumption: DC 5V 55mW(Max.).
- CPU Connectors: Monitor-2 x HDB-15 Male (Std. VGA/SVGA); Peripherals-2 x USB Type A; Keyboard & Mouse-2 x USB Type B.
- Dimensions: Width 4.8 inch. Length 2.7 inch. Height 1.8 inch.
- Weight: 2.3 Lbs.
- Housing: Case Plastic / Metal.
- Power: Voltage-DC 5V, Amps-11mA (Max.).
- Console Connectors: Monitor-1 x HDB-15 Female (Std. VGA/SVGA),Mouse-1 x USB Type A, Keyboard-1 x USB Type A.
LEDs: Selected-2; On Line-2.
Emulation: Keyboard-USB Plug-n-Play; Mouse-USB Plug-n-Play.
Computer Connections: Direct-2.